- Full Service Pool Maintenance
- Equipment Diagnostics & Repair
- Salt Water Systems
- Heater Systems ( Gas & Heat Pumps)
- Chemical Service
- Full Service
- Quarterly Service
- Filter Cleaning Service
- Equipment Repair Service
- Chemical Delivery Service
- Swimming Pool Renovation Service
In just the past few years, hosts of new technologies and products have been developed to make the pool owning experience more exciting and easier than ever before. Whether your pool is truly showing its age, or your needs and tastes have simply changed over the years, renovation can make your existing pool fun, functional, and eye-catching.
The ideal time to perform upgrades to enhance the appearance and function of your pool is when it’s drained for routine maintenance such as surface refinishing or liner replacement. Additional work can easily be performed at the same time, allowing your pool to be refilled and returned to service with a minimum of downtime.
Often, pool owners who decide to renovate to improve the appearance of their pool aren’t aware of the many performance and convenience enhancing improvements that can be installed at the same to maximize their pool enjoyment for years to come. This guide has been developed to familiarize you with the many options available for transforming an aging, plain pool into a modern and inviting backyard oasis for family and friends.
TRANSFORMING YOUR EXISTING POOL
Pool building materials and finishing techniques have come a long way in the past 25 years. Today, prospective pool owners can choose from an almost unlimited variety of attractive deck and coping materials, interior finish options, and high performance pool equipment and accessories. These same advancements are available to owners of older pools as well, allowing you to create a truly modern aquatic environment that rekindles the joy and excitement of pool ownership.
Pool renovations can range from minor cosmetic repairs to complete structural and mechanical system upgrades.
The following sections provide brief descriptions of the many different pool renovation options available to you. Your pool professional will be happy to help you determine which combination of options best meet your needs, your tastes, and your budget.
- Open and empty all water bags
- Remove cover without dropping debris into pool
- Pressure wash solid winter covers
- Pressure wash both sides of water bags
- Pressure wash pool deck
- Remove winter plugs and put in storage
- Install return jets and skimmer baskets
- Clean skimmers
- Install all pool equipment
- Roll up cover and water bags neatly and place in storage
- Start up pool
- Ensure proper operation of all pool equipment
- Make any needed repairs to pool and filter system
- Snap liner into track if necessary
- Add start up chemicals
- General cleanup of pool and pool area
- Deliver winterizing chemicals
- Backwash filter
- Disassemble, clean completely, and reassemble D.E. grid and cartridge filters
- Add winterizing chemicals to pool
- Winterize all pool plumbing without lowering the pool water
- Add antifreeze to plumbing and pump basket
- Fill all water bags
- Remove equipment from pool and place in winter storage
- Neatly cover pool
- Neatly arrange water bags on cover
- Straighten and Tighten pool cover
- Turn off time clock and electric breakers
- Vacuum entire pool manually
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets
- Test pool water
- Add chemicals to balance water
- Fill chlorinator/brominators
- Deliver all chemicals
- Scrub water line as needed
- Clean off pool deck
- Backwash filter
- Clean skimmers
- Pool Maintenance is provided on a weekly basis.